New Promo Video!

Hey, folks  The release date for Brother Bewitched is less than two weeks away!  Order now for special pre-order price!   This is a more traditional trailer that sets up the base story a little more.   Enjoy!

New Promo Video!

40 thoughts on “New Promo Video!

1. Joseph says:

I have a few questions about The princess King are you going to the third book to it will his/her daughter find a husband but he cheats on her and gets turned into a woman.

1. Joseph says:

No not sure if I can write a good story or a plane story but anyway can you Tell me if there are any other fairytale gender swap stories I love them A lot or fairytale gender swap bride marriage story’s.

2. i have a couple if you haven’t seen them. His Maidenhood. The Princess King. allmyth. Warrior Girls, of course. i have read a few over the years, but I don’t remember the titles of them all, and some have vanished. The Defeat of Prince Altan on Fictionmania is one I remember. In the Wild Cards book there was one– I have a post on it somewhere on this site. Dalara’s Revenge is cool. There was a great TG book on Amazon at one point that read like TG if it had been written by the Bronte Sisters, but i can’t seem to find it anymore. Hope that helps! Wish I had a better list. What are some of your favorites?

1. Joseph says:

Thank you for the info One was helpful I appreciate your time to write back to me thank you.and any new trailers or info you have of the book brother bewitched.

1. Joseph says:

Brother bewitched is your best story yet I love it serren becoming a girl in front of everyone slowly was a nice touch to the tale and turning the two lords into ponies is a real surprise to this book butt what will happen too prett will he be put in prison for trying to Force himself on the princess. or be turned into a girl and be sold or be rented to someone for what he try to do to the princess. And the two Lord’s will they be turned back into men or given to stallions as mates.the Best store yet I hope you right a sequel to Brother bewitched and will serren be come a man again because he learned women deserve to be treated as equals or will he stay a girl and get married and get pregnant.thank you for righting this story.

1. Thanks! I feel it is my best story as well. Writing this longer work allowed me to deeply explore the characters and the gender change’s impact on Serren/Serennina as well as his friend’s and family. Thanks so much for reading and– I think– posting that awesome review! As for sequel– it will come out next year!

2. joseph says:

Thank you for a the right back and thank you for going to right a sequel to brother bewitched.and by the way do you have a picture of serren as a boy and as a girl in that dress she put on before the tournament and a pic of his mother and sister as well please.oh by the a chance you will right a sequel to warrior girls?😀

3. I don’t have pictures, unfortunately. I found some approximations for my promo videos, but I am not an artist and can’t afford to hire one! We will have to wait and see about more Warrior Girls! Not anytime soon, I am afraid. I have another YA book coming soon– Brain Biters– and a sequel to Brother Bewitched next year plus other stuff!!!!! Thanks again !

1. Joseph says:

Thank you for telling me a little about the new book.and do you have a name for the new brother bewitched book coming out next year I would love to know please.

1. Joseph says:

Thank you for telling me. And by the way I have a question are you going to make a new fairytale story soon about kings and 👸 queens and princess soon.

1. Joseph says:

Thank you for telling me I heard a rumor that brother bewitched got a award 🥇 nice 👍.its a great book it’s one of my favorites like Percy Jackson,Magnus chase,Kane chronicles books. Thank you for brother bewitched 📚 book and I hope for a lot more books to this one.

2. Hey! Good to hear from you! I will have a new Brother Bewitched book coming out in 2018, as well as a second Brain Biters. Both of those are what’s in the pipeline right now! There is always a chance I will get inspired and put something shorter out before they get done, though!

3. Joseph says:

I have a question what happened to the two wizards in brother bewitched after they were turned into horses.and are you going to make book 3 of princess king 👑 books 📚.thank you for writing such good books.

1. Joseph says:

You know what I love ❤️ most about the brother be which book?how the prince 👑 slowly in front of a crowd gets turns into a girl that was Genius to put that in the story were did you come up with that idea 💡you should put that in more of your story’s it’s a classic part to great story’s like this one.by the way the Star Trek story is a very nice chapters.

1. Thanks, Joseph. It actually arose from what I felt was a practical decision. If Pattenia changed Serren in secret, then why would people believe this girl was him? They might think he was dead or in the dungeon …etc… So, she had to change him in front of everyone so that they would all see and know that Serren had been turned into a girl and was no longer the oldest male heir. I also wanted to put him in the position where he could not deny it, and felt it was more dramatic to have it happen in front of all the royal families including his fiance. As for the change itself, I decided to go with what I felt was a classic slo-mo change with a lot of the little details that are sort of genre standards– the shirt bursting open, for example– mostly just because i thought it would be fun!

2. Joseph says:

Nice idea 💡 you had for brother bewitched part😀😊.by the way when is your next books 📚 coming out and what are they called.

3. Well, I hope I am gearing up to start the sequel to Brother Bewitched, but I am not writing anything right now! That’s pretty rare for me. Been struggling a little with depression, but this will pass, and the computer keys will be clicked!

4. Joseph says:

I am sorry you are in a depression I get that work is stressful and Writers block is very annoying for artist like you I hope you get better soon I like your work.

5. Joseph says:

Thank for telling me by the way in the books princess 👑 king 👑 what happened to the gaurds that brought the witch to be burned.were they turned into girls and become brides 👰 And in the book squaw what happened to the evil sheriff did he go to prison or A waitress at a bar.

6. Joseph says:

Ok By the way do you know of a gender swap story called dragon’s curse it’s about a knight that turns into a princess and is offered to a dragon u was about to buy it but it disaperd from amazon do you know we’re to find it or who wrote it.also do know of any other gender swap story’s of a knight turning into a princess or a sultan into a girl or a warrior Group been trying to women. Thank you for the time writing me back.

7. Joseph says:

Hi how are you doing thanks for righting a new story and nice chapter on the Star Trek gender swap you wrote.and any did you read princess king and squaw and find out what happened to the knights that captured the witch queen and what happened to the evil Sheriff please.

8. Joseph says:

I heard the great news that you are starting to write brother bewitched 2 awesome 😎news do you have a due date with the prince become a man again or a bride 👰 and a mother? I am excited 😊 read this upcoming sequel.

9. No spoilers! You will have to wait to find out the answers to all your questions– or some of them, at least. My goal is summer. I hope to have a first draft done by the end of March, and then I will let it sit for a month and take another pass at it. I am finding that the results are much better that way. So, right now I am thinking maybe June for the release, but we’ll see what happens! I am having a lot of fun writing it right now, getting back into the lives of the whole crew!