New Promo Video!

Hey, folks  The release date for Brother Bewitched is less than two weeks away!  Order now for special pre-order price!   This is a more traditional trailer that sets up the base story a little more.   Enjoy!

New Promo Video!

20 thoughts on “New Promo Video!

1. Joseph says:

I have a few questions about The princess King are you going to the third book to it will his/her daughter find a husband but he cheats on her and gets turned into a woman.

1. Joseph says:

No not sure if I can write a good story or a plane story but anyway can you Tell me if there are any other fairytale gender swap stories I love them A lot or fairytale gender swap bride marriage story’s.

2. i have a couple if you haven’t seen them. His Maidenhood. The Princess King. allmyth. Warrior Girls, of course. i have read a few over the years, but I don’t remember the titles of them all, and some have vanished. The Defeat of Prince Altan on Fictionmania is one I remember. In the Wild Cards book there was one– I have a post on it somewhere on this site. Dalara’s Revenge is cool. There was a great TG book on Amazon at one point that read like TG if it had been written by the Bronte Sisters, but i can’t seem to find it anymore. Hope that helps! Wish I had a better list. What are some of your favorites?

1. Joseph says:

Thank you for the info One was helpful I appreciate your time to write back to me thank you.and any new trailers or info you have of the book brother bewitched.

1. Joseph says:

Brother bewitched is your best story yet I love it serren becoming a girl in front of everyone slowly was a nice touch to the tale and turning the two lords into ponies is a real surprise to this book butt what will happen too prett will he be put in prison for trying to Force himself on the princess. or be turned into a girl and be sold or be rented to someone for what he try to do to the princess. And the two Lord’s will they be turned back into men or given to stallions as mates.the Best store yet I hope you right a sequel to Brother bewitched and will serren be come a man again because he learned women deserve to be treated as equals or will he stay a girl and get married and get pregnant.thank you for righting this story.

1. Thanks! I feel it is my best story as well. Writing this longer work allowed me to deeply explore the characters and the gender change’s impact on Serren/Serennina as well as his friend’s and family. Thanks so much for reading and– I think– posting that awesome review! As for sequel– it will come out next year!

2. joseph says:

Thank you for a the right back and thank you for going to right a sequel to brother bewitched.and by the way do you have a picture of serren as a boy and as a girl in that dress she put on before the tournament and a pic of his mother and sister as well please.oh by the a chance you will right a sequel to warrior girls?😀

3. I don’t have pictures, unfortunately. I found some approximations for my promo videos, but I am not an artist and can’t afford to hire one! We will have to wait and see about more Warrior Girls! Not anytime soon, I am afraid. I have another YA book coming soon– Brain Biters– and a sequel to Brother Bewitched next year plus other stuff!!!!! Thanks again !

1. Joseph says:

Thank you for telling me a little about the new book.and do you have a name for the new brother bewitched book coming out next year I would love to know please.

1. Joseph says:

Thank you for telling me. And by the way I have a question are you going to make a new fairytale story soon about kings and 👸 queens and princess soon.

1. Joseph says:

Thank you for telling me I heard a rumor that brother bewitched got a award 🥇 nice 👍.its a great book it’s one of my favorites like Percy Jackson,Magnus chase,Kane chronicles books. Thank you for brother bewitched 📚 book and I hope for a lot more books to this one.